Smithers have a long history in events dedicated to tires and have run the successful Traction Summit in North America for over 15 years, and also have over 95 years combined experience in tire testing, materials and technology in both North America and China.
Taking place on 13-14 November 2019 in Shanghai, this event is unmissable for anyone working in this industry. The conference will help drive the industry forward by looking at all of the most important topics affecting the tire industry, including OEM requirements, tire performance, new technologies, testing and materials, future opportunities and more.
View all attendees >>
What will I learn?
The conference will focus on essential tire industry topics, including how can tires better match future vehicles from an OEM's perspective, how will critical tire performance requirements change, what new technologies and testing methods will be available to support these performance measurements, what are the future directions and trends of tire regulations globally and more.
By joining us at the event, you will hear profound insights from domestic and foreign experts, making this event the place to be for all those working within this market.
Just some of the presentations will include:
- Automotive requirements on tire performance NVH - Amy Tang, Senior Technical Expert,, Geely Research Engineering Center
- EV's requirement on tire performance - Jimi Han, Chassis Manager, NIO
- Study on mechanical properties of tires under different working conditions - Wang Wei, Engineer of Chassis Performance Control, General R&D Institute of FAW
- Setting threshold of wet grip of worn tire - Vinson Bing, Director Norms & Regulations, Michelin China
- International tire regulations - Hisham Mohamed, General Engineer and Mary Versailles, Senior Policy Advisor, International Policy, Fuel Economoy and Consumer Programs, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Tomorrow's green manufacturing of tires/green supply chain - Wei Sheng, Senior Director & Deputy President of Research Institute, Linglong Tire
- Aftermarket of tomorrow's tires - John Baldwin, Chief Product & Technical Strategist, Discount Tire
View full programme >>
Whatever your position, make sure you're involved in the event this November by booking your ticket now!
BOOK YOUR TICKET