Smithers have a long history in events dedicated to tires and have run the successful Traction Summit in North America for over 15 years, and also have over 95 years combined experience in tire testing, materials and technology in both North America and China.
Taking place on 13-14 November 2019 in Shanghai, this event is unmissable for anyone working in this industry. The conference will help drive the industry forward by looking at all of the most important topics affecting the tire industry, including OEM requirements, tire performance, new technologies, testing and materials, future opportunities and more.
Previous attendees at Smithers' tire events include:
What will I learn?
The conference will focus on essential tire industry topics, including how can tires better match future vehicles from an OEM's perspective, how will critical tire performance requirements change, what new technologies and testing methods will be available to support these performance measurements, what are the future directions and trends of tire regulations globally and more.
By joining us at the event, you will hear profound insights from domestic and foreign experts, making this event the place to be for all those working within this market.
The below Advisory Board members are working with us to produce a programme that is informative, innovative and exciting:
- Bing Wen-guang, Director - Norms & Regulations at Michelin China
- Wei Sheng, Senior Director and Deputy President of Research Institute at Linglong Tire
- Amy Tang, Senior Technical Expert at Geely Research Engineering Center
- Li Lun, Section Officer of General R&D Institute at FAW
- Xia Xunmao, Chairman of Qingdao Xunmao Intelligent Tire Technology Co. Ltd
- Henry He, General Manager at Smithers Rapra (Suzhou) Testing
- Jimi Han, Chassis Manager at NIO
- Hu Houbao, Lead SQE at SAIC-GM
Find out more about the Advisory Board members >>
Whatever your position, make sure you're involved in the event this November by booking your ticket now!
BOOK YOUR TICKET