LEATHERHEAD, UK 5 June 2019 – Following on from the hugely successful Traction Summit in North America, renowned tire experts Smithers are launching a brand new tire event in China this November. The inaugural Tomorrow’s Tire Summit is set to take place in Shanghai on 13-14 November 2019.
This new event will help drive the industry forward by looking at all of the most important topics facing the tire industry today. This includes OEM requirements, tire performance, new technologies, testing and materials, global tire regulations, future opportunities and more.
In addition to running the Traction Summit, Smithers also have over 95 years combined experience in tire testing, materials and technology in both North America and China, so attendees can be sure that this event will provide them with all the information they need about this ever-evolving market. Attendees will also have the exclusive opportunity to network with both key industry professionals and local stakeholders.
Smithers have recruited industry experts to join the conference Advisory Board and assist with putting together the agenda. These members come from across the supply chain, and bring together years of knowledge and experience:
- Li Lun, Section Officer of General R&D Institute at FAW
- Amy Tang, Senior Technical Expert at Geely Research Engineering Center
- Wei Sheng, Senior Director and Deputy President of Research Institute at Linglong Tire
- Bing Wen-Guang, Director Norms & Regulations at Michelin China
- Jimi Han, Chassis Manager at NIO
- Xia Xunmao, Chairman of Qingdao Xunmao Intelligent Tire Technology Co. Ltd
- Hu Houbao, Lead SQE at SAIC-GM
- Henry He, General Manager at Smithers Rapra (Suzhou) Testing
Attendees at the event will received deep insights from domestic and foreign experts, making this event the place to be for all those working within this industry – whatever your level or position.
Pricing for the event is phased, so book early to ensure you pay less for your ticket.
Find out more at www.tomorrowstire.com.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are still available. The ideal opportunity for those looking to establish themselves or reinforce their presence in this market. For more information about available packages, please contact Ciaran Little at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 1372 802114.
Senior Marketing Executive
+44 (0) 1372 802016