Sneak Peek at what's to come at Traction Summit 2017 this May
As the agenda is shaping up with some of the top tire industry experts, Smithers Rapra is excited to announce new speakers in your exclusive preview of what is planned for the conferece. Smithers Rapra and the expert advisory board have almost finished putting together this year's Traction Summit 2017 agenda but we wanted to give you a preview of what's to come in May:
Featuring insights into the latest cutting edge technology, industry regulations and insights on the future of the market, session topics will include:
• Future directions for the Tire market – how will changes in mobility affect the tire market, what impact will the new administration have? What is the future regulatory landscape
• The voice of the customer - what do major OE’s, Aftermarket and trucking companies want from Tires – what do we want as consumers?
• Material Innovations – achieving more sustainable tires, latest updates on noise abatement, functional fillers and elastomers in tire applications. Strategies for Tire weight reduction
• Improving Tire Performance: Latest advances in rolling resistance. Designing out the biggest causes of tire failure. What is the latest in the debate between all-weather vs winter tire trends?
• Smart Tires: what do we want from an intelligent, reactive and informative tire? Consumer requirements for intelligent tires? The latest breakthroughs in sensor technology
Stay tuned next week for the agenda release!