Grand Hyatt Atlanta
Recently named one of USA Today's 10 Best Atlanta hotels, Grand Hyatt Atlanta is the perfect combination of sophistication, state-of-the-art amenities, and southern charm. Conveniently located on Peachtree Street, our Buckhead, Atlanta hotel puts you in the heart of Atlanta's best shopping, dining, sports and live music.
Speakers and delegates are responsible for booking their own travel and accommodations. A special rate of $215 plus tax has been secured for conference delegates through April 17, 2017.
Click the web-link below or call +1 (888)-421-1442 to reserve your room.
Things You’ll Love About our Buckhead Hotel:
- Sophisticated rooms with views: 439 luxurious rooms and suites with views of Stone Mountain, the Atlanta skyline or our tranquil Japanese Zen garden.
- Convenient to I-75 and I-85: Enjoy easy access to Atlanta’s Hartsfield Jackson International Airport by taxi or the city's MARTA transit system.
- Fashionable shopping: Walk to upscale shopping at Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza malls, and the Shops at Buckhead Atlanta.
- Stunning meeting & event space: Host your next meeting or event in our new meeting spaces – or hold your dream wedding in our indoor and outdoor venues.
- Pool, gym, and Zen garden: Work out in the 24-hour StayFit Gym, take a dip in our seasonal outdoor pool, or take time to reflect in our Zen garden.
Grand Hyatt Atlanta
3300 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Phone: (404) 237-1234
Reserve Your Room
For questions concerning the venue or accommodations, please contact Spencer Clark at +1 (330) 762-7441 ext 1135
Notice to delegates and exhibitors
Beware of Room Poachers!
Occasionally, unauthorized third-party housing companies will contact conference delegates to get them to reserve their sleeping room through their housing company. This is a scam! Please note that you will NEVER receive a phone call directly from Smithers Rapra or vendors on their behalf. In order to make a legitimate sleeping room reservation with the Conference Hotel, please contact the hotel directly.
Should you receive any correspondence from unauthorized organizations regarding accommodation arrangements for this event or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your conference coordinator at email@example.com